Sunday, February 8, 2015

~ Some cards and special things ~

Hello and thanks for visiting the Attic.  Come on up and I'll  show you what I have been busy creating  recently...

I like to have some cards on hand for those special occasions and my supply was getting down so I needed to remedy that and
 I also wanted to get a special baby card ready for my soon to arrive little grand daughter.  Yes, I am about to become a Grandmother again for the fourth time. How exciting.

Here is a little video I put together to show you what I created. At the end, I show some still photographs of a couple of cards I had already mailed out at the time I made this video.





I also enjoyed creating these flower petals and don't they look so pretty and delicate in the bowl waiting to be used in future projects... Watch this spaace and I hope you will come back to see what I do with these :)


Thanks for joining me..

Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Attic