Friday, August 7, 2015

~Dyeing some lace~

Oh my goodness...doesn't time fly when you are having fun...LOL!!

It really does get away on you though and here we are in the last month of winter.. spring is just around the corner and as you will see on my latest video, there is even new growth appearing on our grapevine.

"My shadow" and I enjoyed a beautiful winter's day the other day playing with dyeing some lace.  Don't know what it is but there is just something very comforting about doing this...I loved it.  Just seeing the beautiful lace (which in fact started out as a lace top purchased from the op-shop) blowing gently in the breeze and the lace trim and sari ribbons creating a beautiful "lace tree" aahhh yes, just romantic and beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Attic